The Board of Leadership San Marcos is happy to announce that our high school scholarship application period has now opened.
- The student’s parent/s, primary guardian, or grandparent must be an LSM Alumni Association member for the current and at least, the past 2 years of when application is submitted.
- The student must be a graduating senior during the school year that the scholarship is awarded.
- The student must have a 2.75 GPA or above.
- The student must agree to enroll as a full-time student at a state–accredited college, university, or technical/trade school.
- The student must agree to attend classes as prescribed by the school’s curriculum for the semester for which tuition is paid.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING THIS APPLICATION IS: MARCH 15, 2018
Mailed application must be post–marked on or before March 15, 2018
Please find the applications and additional instructions:
The amount and number of the scholarships will be determined by the Leadership San Marcos Board.
All applicants must be available for an interview.
The Leadership San Marcos Scholarship Committee will make a final recommendation to the Board for approval.
The scholarship will be sent directly to the state-accredited college, university, or technical/trade school chosen by the recipient.
In all cases the LSM Board of Directors will have the final decision on eligibility of each applicant, and, if for any reason an applicant is found to be ineligible by the scholarship committee, the scholarship shall not be awarded.
For questions, please contact Justin Payne.